Summer Camps for Children with Autism
Our popular summer camps give children with autism an opportunity to enjoy one of the most important rites of childhood – going to summer camp!
Summer Learning and Fun
Learning new skills, having fun, making friends, and creating summertime memories in a safe, supportive environment – that’s what summer camps are all about. Centre summer camps are designed for all kids with autism, regardless of the impact of their diagnosis. All camps are supervised by Centre-trained aides and employ a high staff-to-camper ratio.
Little Aces Summer Camps are for children ages 3-5 years old with ASD. These are five-day, half-day camps held at the Centre. Each camp week has a super-fun theme!
CAMP REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER 2022 HAS ARRIVED!!
- Registration for Centre Families opens Monday, April 4 at 9:00 am
- The ticketing page is password protected to ensure current Centre families get first access.
- Please check your emails for passwords corresponding to different camp age groups
- Password protection will be lifted and public registration will open on Monday, April 11 at 9:00 am.
Choose from our camp themes and dates to find the one that’s best for you and your camper.
Week 1: July 11 – 15, 2022
- Mess Makers – Calling all Mess Makers! Do you love getting messy? Do you like making art? Then we have the camp for you! Come in your least favorite clothes and be prepared to create and get messy! Campers will create unique projects, explore different textures, and most importantly have fun making a mess!
Week 2: July 18 – 22, 2022
- Polar Adventure – Hop on a dog-sled and journey to the ends of the earth to discover that there is far more than just ice and snow! Whether you’re sliding with penguins at the South Pole or snacking with seals at the North Pole, you’ll learn about all kinds of arctic critters. Play in the snow and explore an ice cavern in the summer? Don’t miss out on the “coolest” week around!
Week 3: July 25 – 29, 2022
- Jungle Cruise – Captain a boat down the river to explore the thickest parts of the jungle! Stop the boat to learn how to climb with the monkeys and dance with the lemurs. What’s that hidden behind some vines? Explore ancient jungle ruins to find the legendary lost treasure. Beware that the tiger doesn’t steal your snack!
Week 4: August 2 – 5, 2022 (NO Camp on Monday, August 1st for Heritage Day)
- Dino-Might – Step into the time machine to travel back to when dinosaurs roamed the earth! There are so many different kinds of dinosaurs to meet. Some big and some small. Some that fly and some that swim! Learn about which ones will help you to eat your vegetables and which ones will steal your burger. Sign up before the spaces become extinct!
Week 5: August 8 – 12, 2022
- Superhero Training – Discover the superhero inside you! Our superhero campers will build their strength and put their powers to the test as we defend the city! We’ll jump, run, and climb our way through this awesome week. What are your superpowers? Let’s find out!
Week 6: August 15 – 19, 2022
- Under the Sea – Strap on your fins and dive down, deep below the surface of the water! The coral reef is a vibrant neighbourhood that is home to many diverse sea creatures. Tell jokes with the clownfish and laugh with the dolphins as you learn about where they live. End your summer with a splash!