Join our Board! The Centre for Autism Services Alberta has an opening for a Member at Large position on the Board of Directors.
About the Position
- The Member at Large role is an influential position, informed on all organizational matters at the Centre
- This role participates in the Board’s deliberation and decisions in matters of policy, finance, programs, personnel and advocacy
- A minimum of a two year commitment is required
- The board meets one evening per month throughout the school year and holds a strategic planning session on one weekend during the year
- This is a volunteer position
- Must be a motivated member of the community who is passionate and knowledgeable about autism
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of individuals with autism spectrum disorder?
Apply today! Please prepare a summary of:
- Your interest in this opportunity and why you feel you’d be a good fit
- Your personal and/or professional background (applicable to this position)
Email the above to email@example.com with the subject: Member at Large Application
DEADLINE: October 18, 2019
All applications will be submitted to the Board’s nomination committee for review. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about this position!