2 Full-time Speech-Language Pathologist Opportunities available due to Internal Promotions!
The Centre for Autism Services Alberta is an award winning organization, receiving the 2018 Award of Excellence for Interprofessional Collaboration from Speech-Language and Audiology Canada (SAC).
As a not-for-profit organization, the Centre for Autism Services Alberta is leading the way through engaged specialists, in delivering evidenced based services to those affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) across the lifespan. We are a leading innovator, putting science into action. In
With the support of a multi-disciplinary team, this key individual will focus on the development of communication & socialization skills through assessment, consultation and direct intervention. Programming is provided through home-based and centre-based services and utilizes an integrated community based delivery model.
As an SLP, you will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a flexible work schedule where together with the team you will set your own schedule.
The Centre for Autism Services Alberta is an accredited organization with highly engaged staff as demonstrated on our most recent employee survey, in which 95% of our employees report they are proud of the work they do at the Centre.
These are full-time, permanent positions.
- Provide expertise on a multidisciplinary team (including Occupational Therapists, Behavioural Case Manager, Clinical Supervisors, and in-home Interventionists) in the areas of communication and socialization as it relates to ASD
- Conduct assessments and provide intervention in a family- and person-centered model
- Use behavioral strategies within a developmental framework to support children and families in their homes and in schools
- Maximize family engagement by collaborating with parents/guardians and team members to develop and implement evidence-informed and child/family specific goals
- Promote and support inclusive programming across home and school
- Applicants must be registered with the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (ACSLPA).
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Valid drivers license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- Clean Child Welfare Check
- Valid certification in Child and Infant CPR and First Aid
The use of a vehicle is required with mileage compensation provided.
Apply online below, or email your resume and cover letter to:
Susan Gynane at email@example.com or fax to 780-488-6664