The Centre has put together some resources to support you and your family during this time.This page will be updated frequently, so make sure to check back!
Check out the Centre’s How-To Guides! These will support you with navigating your adapted clinical services.
- How to Use Zoom Video Conference
- How to Use the Centre’s Telephone Conference System
- How to Fill Out, Sign and Send Consent Forms Digitally
Third Party Resources
Other organizations have created many useful resources for families as well!
Keeping Busy at Home – Activity Ideas!
- Parent Resource: Activities for Home
- Daily Schedule
- FUNtervals Activity Booklet
- Fit Activity for Kids: What’s Your Name?
- 100 Low-Prep Backyard Activities for Kids
- 100+ Indoor Activity Ideas
- Gratitude Scavenger Hunt
Autism Edmonton COVID-19 Supports: Caregiver Tips, Financial Resources, Learning at Home, Mental Health Resources and more!
Autism Speaks Canada COVID-19 Information and Resources
AFIRM (Autism Focused Intervention Resources and Modules) COVID Toolkit
“My Hero Is You, How Kids Can Fight COVID-19” Digital Children’s Book
This heartwarming, beautifully illustrated book was created through the collaboration of over 50 organizations (including the World Health Organization) and explains how children can protect themselves, their families and friends from coronavirus. It also discusses how to manage difficult emotions when confronted with a new and rapidly changing reality.
Autism Awareness Centre
- “The New Normal: ASD in a Post-COVID-19 World” Blog Post
- Free eBook download “Life at Home During COVID-19”: a new eBook to support families with children on the spectrum while social distancing measures are in place.
“There are a growing number of young individuals with a disability that do not meet the eligibility criteria for Persons with Developmental Disability (PDD) supports. The question on mind of caregivers is ‘What do we do next?'”
Did we mention it’s FREE? Register online today!