Simply click the button to make a general donation, or to contribute to a fundraising campaign or event in support of the Centre for Autism Services Alberta programs or services.
Our work is made possible by the generosity of our donors, sponsors, and partners.
Volunteer at the Centre
We are always recruiting volunteers for many of our programs. Learn about areas you may be interested in by visiting the Programs section of our website, then complete our online volunteer application.
Careers at the Centre
Interested in working for the Centre? Check our Careers page for more information and current job postings.
Become a Sponsor or Partner
If your business or corporation is considering becoming a sponsor or partner, please Contact Us. We would love to chat about which program at the Centre would be the best fit for you.
Hold a Fundraiser
Did you know you can host your very own fundraiser for the Centre? Bake sales, bottle drives, art sales, and more—your imagination is the limit! Contact the Centre’s Development Officer for more information and to arrange your event.
You can also start fundraising now through CanadaHelps!
The difference you make…
The difference you make is essential. Whether you are a volunteer looking to give of your time, a local business wanting to give back to the community, or an individual interested in making a difference where you live, the Centre for Autism Services Alberta is thrilled to have your help!
Our programs and services run on the involvement and generosity of:
- Our participants and their families
- Charitable Foundations
- Sponsorship investment from local businesses and corporations
- Community partnerships with local businesses, public entities, and other non-profit organizations
- Donations from individual donors
- Our wonderful volunteers
Your support provides autistic individuals with the opportunity to access a variety of programs and services dedicated to empowering them and their families to thrive. Together, we empower families, change outcomes, enrich lives, foster independence, and transform the communities in which we serve, all while promoting inclusion. The Centre has been providing comprehensive and innovative supports and services to children, youth, adults, and families affected by autism in the greater Edmonton area since 1997.
Our values reflect who we are and who we serve.
- Collaboration: We create authentic partnerships.
- People Focused: We seek to understand each person’s specific context, dreams, and goals to promote their achievement.
- Autistic Voice & Choice: Our services reflect what is important to autistic people.
- Continuous Improvement: If better is possible, we do it.