Are you on the spectrum and looking for an exciting and rewarding chance to share your lived experiences?
The Centre is creating a Neurodiversity Speakers Bureau and we are inviting interested Autistic individuals to apply for this part-time opportunity!
Make a positive impact in the community by raising autism awareness and increasing understanding through education.
- The Speakers Bureau will be made up of 4-6 individuals on the spectrum
- Panel members will present a 2-hour, pre-set workshop developed by an Autistic researcher on Neurodiversity
- Part-time. You will be compensated for the training time required to prepare for this position and paid a set fee per workshop
- You will be asked to deliver workshops to educators, the general public, and community leaders up to 6 times per year
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A platform to share a neurodivergent experience and perspective through presenting workshops
- The chance to build your public speaking skills
- Meaningful opportunities to educate others about autism and neurodiversity
If this sounds like a great opportunity, we want to hear from you! Submit a resume or letter of intent today!
Resume/Letter of Intent Submission Deadline: Friday, September 22, 2023
Contact Deb for more information and to submit your resume/letter of intent at: