It’s Time for an Adventure
Camp Ace focuses on building essential skills through play, fun, and social interaction. Campers are in store for a new adventure every day with our well-trained staff, innovative camps, and safe, supportive environment.
Camp General Info
- 7-hour daytime sessions, 5 days per week (*4 days for the week following the August long weekend).
- Parents will be asked to keep campers home if they are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Regular hand-washing is required of all campers and staff.
- Campers are required to bring their own snack, lunch, full water bottle, and weather-appropriate clothing.
- Campers should bring a swimsuit, towel, and change of clothes daily.
Beam up for a totally awesome summer!!
Camp Ace Summer Camps take place at Fulton Place School – 10310 56 St NW, Edmonton.
Camp Ace is an approved use of FSCD Respite hours. With an FSCD agreement in place, the parent registration fee is $100. Camp will utilize 35 hours of Respite per week. Without FSCD, camp cost is $650 per week.
Maximum registration per child is two weeks until May 30, 2024. At that time, registrations will be open to families wishing to register for more than two weeks of summer camp.
*Camp support is a 2:1 ratio. If 1:1 support is required, please email Cassidy at email@example.com with your request for 1:1 support AFTER you have completed your online registration.
WHEN REGISTERING, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE USING GOOGLE CHROME AS YOUR BROWSER.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you’ve completed the online registration and payment, registration is not confirmed until our team contacts you.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Cassidy at firstname.lastname@example.org