Camp Ace is back with a new format!
Half-Day Camps for Ages 5-8 and 9-12
Learning new skills and having fun, making friends and creating summertime memories in a safe, supportive environment – that’s what summer camp at the Centre is all about.
Important Changes Due to COVID-19
To meet AHS standards and COVID-19 recommendations, the Centre has made the following adjustments to Summer Camp to ensure the safety of our campers and staff:
- 3 hour sessions, 3 days per week.
- Maximum 6 campers per camp session and 3 staff (no more than 10 people in the space per session in order to maintain physical distancing).
- Daily COVID-19 screening will take place, including temperature checks. Parents will be asked to keep campers home if they are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Regular sanitization of all surfaces and objects will take place before and after each session; camp support materials will not be shared between sessions. Regular hand-washing will be implemented.
- DROP-OFF & PICK-UP PROCEDURES: staff will meet campers at the door for drop-off. At this time, parents will not be permitted to enter the Centre. 3 campers will be assigned drop-off and pick-up at the front door and 3 at the back. Parents will be notified which door ahead of time. Staff will bring campers to parents at pick-up.
- Each day, campers will be divided into age groups in order to maintain proper physical distancing and ensure age-appropriate activities.
- Campers are required to bring their own snack, full water bottle and indoor shoes.
- Campers must be independent in their toileting hygiene.
- Children requiring 1:1 support will be unable to attend camp this year.
$50 Parent Fee with FSCD Funding
Contact your FSCD caseworker to determine if you’re eligible for funding support. Centre bursaries are available for those who qualify.
Spaces are Limited!