Just4Teens is a Centre-based social group for teens with autism who require some support in group settings. Each session will offer a range of fun and age-appropriate activities and peer experiences based upon the teen’s own interests. Whether it’s video games or basketball, cooking or karaoke, Just4Teens members will build social skills and confidence naturally while having fun in a safe and supportive environment.
- 6 participant limit per session. Activities will be modified in order to maintain physical distancing.
- COVID-19 screening will take place prior to each gathering, including temperature checks. Parents will be asked to keep participants home if they are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Regular sanitization of all surfaces and objects will take place before and after each session; support materials and supplies will not be shared between participants.
- Regular hand-washing will be implemented.
- Participants and supervisors are required to wear masks.