Little Aces is back with a new format!
Half-Day Camps for Ages 3-5
Learning new skills and having fun, making friends and creating summertime
memories in a safe, supportive environment – that’s what summer camp at the
Centre is all about.
Important Changes Due to COVID-19
To meet AHS standards and COVID-19 recommendations, the Centre has made the following adjustments to Summer Camp to ensure the safety of our campers and staff:
- 3 hour morning sessions, 3 days per week.
- Maximum 6 campers per camp session and 3 staff (no more than 10 people in the space per session in order to maintain physical distancing).
- Daily COVID-19 screening will take place, including temperature checks. Parents will be asked to keep campers home if they are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Regular sanitization of all surfaces and objects will take place before and after each session; camp support materials will not be shared between sessions. Regular hand-washing will be implemented.
- DROP-OFF & PICK-UP PROCEDURES: Parents may come into the Centre for drop-off and pick-up, with a maximum of a 15 minute stay during drop-off. 3 campers will be assigned drop-off at the front door and 3 at the back. Parents will be notified which door they’re assigned ahead of time. Staff will bring children to parents at pick-up.
- Each day, campers will be divided into age groups in order to maintain proper physical distancing and ensure age-appropriate activities.
- Campers are required to bring their own snack, full water bottle and indoor shoes.
- Children requiring 1:1 support will be unable to attend camp this year.
Choose Your Week!
Each week, Little Aces campers will get their bodies moving and imaginations soaring as they play active games, maneuver obstacle courses, do arts and crafts and more!
June 29, June 30 & July 3 | 8:45 – 11:45 a.m.
Join us for a week filled with adventure as we look for animals in the jungle and cool off in the watering hole. Let’s start the adventure!
The Return of the Superheroes
July 13, 15 & 17 | 8:45 – 11:45 a.m.
Help us save the world by becoming a superhero for the week! Run through the obstacle courses like the hero you are. Use your superpowers to outsmart the bad guys and beat them at their own games. Are you ready to save the world? Let’s do it!
July 27, 29 & 31 | 8:45 – 11:45 a.m.
It’s time to make some music! Tune into Little Aces this week to play instruments and sing your favourite songs with your friends! This week is about to get musical.
Get in the Game!
August 10, 12 & 14 | 8:45 – 11:45 a.m.
Get moving this week and play lots of fun games with your friends! Learn some new skills in different sports and discover the love of the game. Are you ready to play?
Spaces are Limited!
$50 Parent Fee with FSCD Funding
Contact your FSCD caseworker to determine if you’re eligible for funding support. Centre bursaries are available for those who qualify.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org