Get Ready for Your Best Summer Yet!
Half-Day Camps for Children ages 3-5 with autism
Little Aces Summer Camp provides a structured opportunity for your child to grow and have fun in the summer. At Little Aces, your child will experience a diverse range of age-appropriate physical and creative activities designed to encourage development.
General Camp Info:
- 3-hour morning sessions, 5 days per week.
- Maximum 8 campers per camp session and 4 staff
- Campers are required to bring their own snack, full water bottle, and indoor shoes
- Parents will be asked to keep campers home if they are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Regular hand-washing is required of all campers and staff.
Little Aces Summer Camps take place at the Centre for Autism Services Alberta’s offices! #1, 9353 – 50 Street NW, Edmonton.
Little Aces is an approved use of FSCD Respite hours. With an FSCD agreement in place, the parent registration fee is $60. Camp will utilize 15 hours of Respite per week. Without FSCD, camp cost is $360 per week.
Maximum registration per child is two weeks of camp until May 30, 2024. At that time, registrations will be open to families wishing to register for more than two weeks of summer camp.
WHEN REGISTERING, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE USING GOOGLE CHROME AS YOUR BROWSER.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you’ve completed the online registration and payment, registration is not confirmed until our team contacts you.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Cassidy at firstname.lastname@example.org