Get Ready for Your Best Summer Yet!
Half-Day Camps for Children Aged 3-5 with ASD
Little Aces Summer Camp provides a structured opportunity for your child to grow and have fun in the summer. It’s a unique venue for development that allows children to become independent and confident in a supportive environment. These camps provide an opportunity for socialization, making new friends, and learning new skills while feeling safe and supported. At Little Aces, your child will experience a diverse range of age-appropriate physical and creative activities designed to encourage development.
General Camp Info:
- 3-hour morning sessions, 5 days per week.
- Maximum 8 campers per camp session and 4 staff
- Parents will be asked to keep campers home if they are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Camp spaces, surfaces, and objects will be sanitized at the end of each day.
- Regular hand-washing is required of all campers and staff.
- Campers are required to bring their own snack, full water bottle, and indoor shoes
FSCD Funding Changes 2022
A message from FSCD:
Parents can request up to two weeks of specialized camp, however, camp approval is based on the assessed need for extraordinary respite needs over the summer. There are several factors that will be taken into consideration, so not all families within the FSCD program will be assessed for camp.
Qualifying for camp funding is based on the assessed needs and not just because a family would like their child to attend. In addition, ALL camp requests must be made by the family/guardian to their FSCD caseworker and must be approved before the camp starts. FSCD is not accepting any camp requests directly from agencies this year and will not backdate payment for services if the family chooses to send their child to camp without prior FSCD approval.
Summer 2022 dates and adventures have arrived!
Registration for Summer Camp 2022 for Centre Families will open Monday, April 4 at 9:00 am.
Public registration for Summer Camp 2022 will open Monday, April 4 at 9:00 am.
Hey there, Little Aces!
Get ready for a totally awesome summer!!
We have super-fun camps with themes for every little camper!
Little Aces Summer Camps for 2022 will take place at the Centre for Autism Services Alberta’s NEW LOCATION! 9353 – 50 Street NW, Edmonton.
Choose from our camp themes and dates to find the one that’s best for you and your camper.
Week 1: July 11 – 15, 2022
- Mess Makers – Calling all Mess Makers! Do you love getting messy? Do you like making art? Then we have the camp for you! Come in your least favorite clothes and be prepared to create and get messy! Campers will create unique projects, explore different textures, and most importantly have fun making a mess!
Week 2: July 18 – 22, 2022
- Polar Adventure – Hop on a dog-sled and journey to the ends of the earth to discover that there is far more than just ice and snow! Whether you’re sliding with penguins at the South Pole or snacking with seals at the North Pole, you’ll learn about all kinds of arctic critters. Play in the snow and explore an ice cavern in the summer? Don’t miss out on the “coolest” week around!
Week 3: July 25 – 29, 2022
- Jungle Cruise – Captain a boat down the river to explore the thickest parts of the jungle! Stop the boat to learn how to climb with the monkeys and dance with the lemurs. What’s that hidden behind some vines? Explore ancient jungle ruins to find the legendary lost treasure. Beware that the tiger doesn’t steal your snack!
Week 4: August 2 – 5, 2022 (NO Camp on Monday, August 1st for Heritage Day)
- Dino-Might – Step into the time machine to travel back to when dinosaurs roamed the earth! There are so many different kinds of dinosaurs to meet. Some big and some small. Some that fly and some that swim! Learn about which ones will help you to eat your vegetables and which ones will steal your burger. Sign up before the spaces become extinct!
Week 5: August 8 – 12, 2022
- Superhero Training – Discover the superhero inside you! Our superhero campers will build their strength and put their powers to the test as we defend the city! We’ll jump, run, and climb our way through this awesome week. What are your superpowers? Let’s find out!
Week 6: August 15 – 19, 2022
- Under the Sea – Strap on your fins and dive down, deep below the surface of the water! The coral reef is a vibrant neighbourhood that is home to many diverse sea creatures. Tell jokes with the clownfish and laugh with the dolphins as you learn about where they live. End your summer with a splash!
WHEN REGISTERING, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE NOT USING INTERNET EXPLORER AS YOUR BROWSER.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you’ve completed the online registration and payment, registration is not confirmed until our team contacts you.
COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR SUMMER 2022
We will continue to monitor the situation surrounding COVID-19 leading up to summer camps. There may be updates and changes going forward, and they will be posted here.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com