Creating revolutionary change
for young adults with autism
Quest is an innovative post-secondary program that helps build skills of independence for living and integrating into the community. Questers learn how to prepare meals, keep house, manage money and social engagements, develop vocational skills through job sampling, and explore their communities through social, leisure, and recreational activities. Participants work together and learn together at either the Quest model apartment at the Centre or at the Centre’s apartment in Old Strathcona.
- Increased community inclusion
- Increased self-determination
- Increased self-advocacy
- Increased skills of independence
- Increased engagement in recreation and leisure
- Participants must be between the ages of 18 and 29
- No longer attending high school
- Learn in a 2:1 participant-to-staff ratio
- Be eligible for PDD funding
- Have a family that is committed to increasing their
*We are currently seeking funding to offer Quest for Independence to non-PDD-eligible individuals. For information on how to become a funding partner, contact Meghan.
Are you ready to join Quest? Apply today!
Contact Ewa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780.488.6600 ext. 240