Art is an important form of expression and sharing the creative process with peers is an excellent way to make the experience more enriching. Gather weekly online with your peers to enjoy exploring art from home through artistic activities like:
- Upcycling materials into art
- Pictionary games and MORE!
- Working on your own art alongside the group is also encouraged!
You will need:
- Basic art supplies that can be found around the house (paper, pencil, crayons, scissors, glue)
*A kit with basic supplies will be available if needed once the program has been filled.
- Access to Zoom with a camera, microphone, and speakers.
- (Optional) A favourite snack prepared to enjoy while creating.