Services for Educators and Other Professionals
The Centre for Autism Services Alberta offers a variety of educational workshops and training for people who work
with or serve individuals with autism including:
- Teachers and Other Educators
- Medical Practitioners
- Community Organizations/Centres
The Centre’s workshops and trainings can be customized for each audience to ensure that you are getting the information you need to help make Alberta a more inclusive place for everyone.
In-School Professional Development
The Centre is available to deliver in-service professional development to individual schools throughout Alberta on any of the following topics:
- Autism – Facts, Myths, and Best Practice
- Adapting the classroom environment for students with autism
- Behaviours that Challenge
- Modifying classroom work for students with autism
- Transitions at schools for students with autism
We are happy to customize sessions to meet the needs
of your school or create additional in-service topics of your choice.