THIS GROUP IS CURRENTLY FULL.
Autism Women’s Network of Edmonton & Area (AWNE)
Make a difference in the lives of autistic women in the workplace! The Centre for Autism Services Alberta is looking for a diverse group of women/gender non-binary adults on the spectrum to participate in facilitated sessions about employment experiences.
To learn from your experiences and inform changes in the workplace for women/gender non-binary individuals on the spectrum.
- Diagnosed with ASD or self-identify as an autistic individual
- Female/gender non-binary
- Passionate about exploring employment issues for women/gender non-binary individuals on the spectrum
- Willing to share your employment experiences
- Develop your leadership skills
- Be part of a group of diverse individuals
- Have your voice heard
- Opportunity to create change
Participants must be available to attend all 6 sessions in Edmonton September 2019 – April 2020
Interested in joining the AWNE?
Tell us your story!
To apply, submit a short story, story board, or a short video about yourself and your employment experiences.
Submissions can be made to:
Ewa Bochinski, Project Manager
All submissions will be reviewed and responded to, but not all applications will be accepted.
Together we can make a change in the lives of autistic women in the workplace. Let’s start today!
APPLICATIONS FOR AWNE ARE NOW CLOSED.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR THE RESULTS OF THIS STUDY!
This project is funded by the Ministry of Culture, Multiculturalism and Status of Women