Autism Women’s Network of Edmonton & Area (AWNE)
Make a difference in the lives of autistic women in the workplace! The Centre for Autism Services Alberta is looking for a diverse group of women/gender non-binary adults on the spectrum to participate in facilitated sessions about employment experiences.
To learn from your experiences and inform changes in the workplace for women/gender non-binary individuals on the spectrum.
- Diagnosed with ASD or self-identify as an autistic individual
- Female/gender non-binary
- Passionate about exploring employment issues for women/gender non-binary individuals on the spectrum
- Willing to share your employment experiences
- Develop your leadership skills
- Be part of a group of diverse individuals
- Have your voice heard
- Opportunity to create change
Participants must be available to attend all 6 sessions in Edmonton September 2019 – April 2020
Interested in joining the AWNE?
Tell us your story!
To apply, submit a short story, story board, or a short video about yourself and your employment experiences.
Submissions can be made to:
Ewa Bochinski, Project Manager
All submissions will be reviewed and responded to, but not all applications will be accepted.
Together we can make a change in the lives of autistic women in the workplace. Let’s start today!
This project is funded by the Ministry of Culture, Multiculturalism and Status of Women